You do not need a referral to make an appointment, however:
- A Medicare rebate is available for certain Psychology and Occupational Therapy services. To access this rebate, you will need to ask your GP or Psychiatrist for a referral.
- Some of our services may be funded under other government incentives and insurance schemes, such as:
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Motor Accidents Authority
- Lifetime Care and Support Authority
If you wish to access services through these schemes, you will need to contact the relevant party / company and discuss the need for a referral.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
- Referrals can be made via mail, email or telephone
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss a referral or require further information about our services